Increase your system throughput and process productivity
Achieving optimal productivity in a broad range of vacuum process applications requires high water-pumping speed.
Edwards CTI-Cryogenics On-Board® IS Single Stage Cryopumps significantly increase the water pumping speed of turbopumps, making possible significant advances in system throughput and process productivity whether they are used in transfer, in-line, or process chamber applications.
High water-pumping speed also enhances end-product quality in many vacuum processes, improving overall yields and sharply cutting both waste and the cost of production itself.
On-Board® IS Single Stage Cryopumps are designed in a variety of configurations to meet most application requirements. They are available in both inline and insitu configurations in a variety of sizes.
- Pumps more than 16,000 litres per second of water vapour, improving process quality and decreasing cycle time in a broad range of applications
- Pumps a wide variety of hydrocarbon gas contaminants, delivering five to ten times higher contaminant pumping speed than turbopumps while reducing end-product defects
- Increases turbopump water vapour pumping speed by eight times in load-locked transfer or process chamber use
- Lowest vibration than On-Board® cryopump range
- Operates at low-cost and with a minimal footprint, since it does not require a large closely coupled compressor – it can often operate with existing helium system
- Available for inline or insitu configurations in a variety of sizes to meet user requirements
- Easy installation
Other cryopumps in the Edwards CTI-Cryogenics range