Vacuum pumps are of vital importance in industrial production. They need to be
in top running condition to ensure efficiency, optimum output and a healthy bottom
line. But what’s the best way to manage them?
That’s where GENIUS Instant InsightsTM comes in.
GENIUS Instant Insightsᵀᴹ
The most common causes of pump failure are now predictable
Mechanical faults caused by inappropriate maintenance
Contamination caused by gas, liquid and/ or foreign material from your process
Internal corrosion due to loose or worn parts
GENIUS Instant Insights™ helps you to avoid the risk of such failures by enabling you to stay ahead of production downtime.
Your benefits with GENIUS Instant Insights™
GENIUS provides lots of benefits, for your pump, your production as well as for the environment.
- GENIUS works to maximise your uptime by informing you about potential pump failure in advance.
- Using information from GENIUS, you can create a maintenance schedule that best fits your production.
- Access the GENIUS Portal anywhere, at any time.
- Thanks to GENIUS, you have a complete overview of your vacuum pump technology performance.
- With a more efficient operation also comes a lower CO2 footprint, and an easier adherence with local waste reduction regulations.
- Due to the early alerts GENIUS provides, you can plan the delivery of your spare parts and choose the environment-friendly option of transport.
- GENIUS will give you recommendations on how you can reduce energy expenditure in your process.
- GENIUS informs you ahead of time of any possible malfunctions, increasing the reliability and consistency of your production, and avoiding costly downtime.
- With information on energy consumption, GENIUS helps you to reduce electricity costs.
- With GENIUS, you always know when maintenance is needed, so you can choose a cost-effective parts delivery plan.
The GENIUS Instant Insights™ Portal gives you important insights into the pumps’ operation such as