Certified products are designed to provide you with exceptional value for your money without compromise on quality, reliability or performance.
Introducing Edwards Certified:
Reliable Products, Reasonable Price. Certified products are pre-owned and serviced with only Edwards original parts. This protects the quality, reliability, and performance of your equipment.
All Certified products leave one of our Service Technology Centres backed by a comprehensive 12-month parts and workmanship warranty supported by our Global Service network.
Certified products are provided with all the accessories required to install the product straight out of the box. Typical installation accessories include electrical connectors, water connectors, inlet and exhaust O-rings, and full instructions for installation and usage.
Certified products offer a cost-effective alternative to purchasing a new pump. A large percentage of products that are available as new products are also available as Certified products.
Certified products are fully serviced, previously owned pumping systems. Tested and rebuilt to factory derived standard, they offer a cost-efficient way to expand pumping capacity or to replace existing equipment without the need to re-qualify.
Main Value of Certified Products
Certified products bring a number of key benefits to your business:
- Emergency product replacement: We have many Certified products available on the shelf for immediate shipment.
- Cost effective: Certified products perform against factory-set standards whilst being available at a lower cost than new equipment.
- Edwards world class quality remains the same.
- No need to re-qualify your process: Where your process is designed around a specific model of pump which is no longer produced, Edwards Certified is the solution.
- 12-month comprehensive warranty: All Certified products come with a comprehensive 12-month parts and workmanship warranty that covers all mechanical parts, electrical and electronic systems subject to Edwards standard terms and conditions.
- Reduces overall environmental impact: All Certified products have carefully repurposed Edwards original parts.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the Certified equipment market please contact Edwards in the first instance to ensure product availability before ordering.
Edwards Service Warranty
Default Warranty for Certified products is 12 months and is fully inclusive. Products currently supported under Certified: iH, iGX, iXH, EPX, and iXL
FOr more information, please download the Certified Dry Pump data sheet or contact your local Edwards customer care team for availability and prices.