We appreciate your interest in us.
We thank you for reading the contents of this page, and, if you accept all terms and conditions, for visiting the website. By accessing or using the website, you accept all terms and conditions.Edwards Limited and its subsidiaries are each responsible for its own business and products. In no event shall a legal entity within the Edwards group of companies be responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of another legal entity. By retrieving information through this website, or otherwise using the site, you accept that the responsibility and liability for a product, offer, or marketing information is limited only to the legal entity directly involved.
The information on the website may be changed without prior notification and without incurring any obligation or liability for us. The content of this website is provided as a convenience to visitors and constitutes non-binding information only. You are not authorized to set any links to the website without our prior written consent.
We will use reasonable efforts to include accurate information on our website. HOWEVER, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION GIVEN. IN NO EVENT WILL WE ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PARTY FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER FOR ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE. IT IS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS AND TO ENSURE THAT WHATEVER YOU SELECT FOR YOUR USE IS FREE OF SUCH ITEMS AS VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES AND OTHER ITEMS OF DESTRUCTIVE NATURE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY OTHER WEBSITE BELONGING TO A THIRD PARTY WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
Copyright, Trademarks, and other Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of the website, including but not limited to logos, trademarks, trade-names, text, images, graphics, sound, animation and video files, and their arrangement on the website are proprietary to us or one or more other Edwards entities or third parties and subject to intellectual property protection. No content of the website may be reproduced, copied, transferred, published, distributed, modified, reposted, or placed onto other websites or documents, without prior written authorization. All intellectual property rights contained in the website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights, are reserved and any use without prior written authorization from the respective owner is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained on the website shall be construed as granting any express or implied license or right to use our or any other Edwards entity’s or third party’s intellectual property.
IP Addresses, Internet Browsers, Operating Systems, Domain Names: When you enter our website, we may collect your computer’s IP address. The IP address does not identify you as an individual, but does identify your Internet service provider. Other non-personally identifiable information that we may collect include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used, and the domain name of the website from which you visited our site. The information is aggregated to provide broad demographic information, such as the geographic location of visitors and how long they stay on our site. Collecting this type of information allows us to administer our site, diagnose server problems, analyse trends and statistics, and provide better customer service.
When you visit our website, we may send “cookies” to your computer. A cookie is a small text file or piece of data that a website that you visit can place or save onto your computer. Cookies do not themselves contain any personally identifiable information. However, if you provide such personally identifiable information to us (such as by registering for an Internet related service or password provided by us), such information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. There are two types of cookies. The first type saves a file for a longer period of time onto your computer, and it can remain on your computer after you shut it off. Such cookie could, for example, be used to tell a visitor what information on the website has been updated since his or her last visit to that website. The second type of cookie is called “session cookie.” While you are visiting a website, session cookies are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. This could be done, for example, to keep track of what language you have chosen at the website. Session cookies are not stored for a long period of time on your computer, since they disappear when you close your web browser. We may use third parties to assist us in collecting or processing information obtained through cookies.
- to compile anonymous statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing;
- to analyze sales data;
- to conduct marketing research;
- to user adapt website content or functions;
- to provide assistance to, or track site visits of users, of certain Internet-based services;
- to enable users with passwords to re-enter certain web pages without having to re-type previously typed information.
How To Avoid Cookies:
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information
This privacy notice explains how Edwards Limited and its subsidiaries (“Edwards,” “we,” “us” and “our”) collect, use, and share personal information that you provide to us, or that we may otherwise obtain or generate, which relates to you (“Personal Information”). Edwards has implemented technical, administrative, and physical measures to safeguard any Personal Information that we may collect (see below). As this Notice is intended to cover a variety of situations, there may be information contained in the Notice that does not apply to you. It is also clear that Edwards will always abide local laws and regulations and will refrain from the collection or use of Personal Information in a location where it is prohibited by law.
What personal information might Edwards collect?
“Personal Information” is information through which a natural person is identifiable or may be identified. We may collect, use and process your Personal Information in order to provide you with services, products or information that you request.
We will not collect your Personal Information without your knowledge and permission, nor will we sell or rent any such data. In order to provide you with a specific product, service, or information or to process a transaction, we may request your personally identifiable information. This information may include:
- your name, including given, family, middle, and any suffix;
- identification information, such as an identification number (in whole or in part), government-issued driver’s license, passport, or other document – collected if and to the extent allowed under applicable law;
- emergency or work contact information, including telephone numbers, facsimile number, email address, pager number, mailing address, and work location;
- job title, department and job function;
- information about an individual’s employer, including company name, company location, and country of incorporation;
- shipping address;
- billing address;
- e-mail address;
- telephone numbers;
- telefax numbers;
- payment related information, including identification and bank account numbers;
- Edwards network communications logs covering the use of company phones, computers, electronic communications (such as email), and other information and communication technology;
- computer and facilities access and authentication information;
- environmental, health and safety information.
How might Edwards use the Personal Information it collects?
Personal Information is only collected when necessary to provide a product, service, or information, process a transaction, or if you submit it to us for other purposes, for instance if applying for employment.
The collection of Personal Information will be transparent to you, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to provide it. If you choose not to provide any of the Personal Information requested, Edwards may be unable to complete your transaction, or provide the information, services or products you have requested.
When collected, the Personal Information might be used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) systems, workflow systems, and other information technology (“IT”) systems, including workflows to document Edwards participation in professional organizations and provision or receipt of business gifts and hospitality;
- Vendor due diligence;
- Managing physical and information security, including:
o Access controls and security for computer and other systems;
o Internet, intranet, e-mail, social media, and other electronic system access;
o Virus, intrusion, and insider threat scanning and analysis;
o Facility access and safety;
o Disaster preparedness;
- Responding to situations involving a risk of health or safety, including an emergency;
- Backing up and recovering data;
- Overseeing location tracking, duration, and other telematics of certain Edwards assets for management of services provided, security, safety and management of efficiency;
- Managing import, export and other trade compliance controls, including authorizing applications and management, determining access to controlled technology and/or commodities, and screening sanctions and embargoes;
- Administering of marketing, contracts, joint ventures, and other business efforts, including without limitation invoice and payment processing, project management, and customer surveys and promotions;
- Designing, selling, producing and improving products;
- Providing customer service and support;
- Training and certification of customer, supplier, and vendor personnel;
- Conducting supplier and vendor reviews and due diligence, including in risk assessments;
- Developing and managing budget and financial planning and reporting;
- Responding to questions or concerns submitted to Edwards;
- Performing audits and compliance reviews to ensure compliance with applicable policy, regulation, and law;
- Conducting internal and external investigations, including Legal, Global Ethics & Compliance, and International Trade Compliance reviews and any resulting disclosures to government agencies;
- Evaluating and reporting conflicts of interest;
- Addressing environmental, health, and safety issues, including injury and damage claims;
- Prosecuting and defending claims in litigation, arbitration, administrative, or regulatory proceedings, including but not limited to pre-dispute activity, evidence collection, discovery;
- Responding to law enforcement and other government inquiries;
- Protecting intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patent filings;
- Business planning, including planning for or executing mergers, acquisitions and divestitures;
- As required or expressly authorized by applicable law or regulation.
This processing is:
- Necessary for the performance of a contract or for the preparation of a contract
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you
- Necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- Necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest
At times we may need to get your consent to allow us to use your Personal Information for one or more of the purposes set out above. You have various rights where we are processing your Personal Information on the basis of your consent. For example, we would like to send you information about other products of ours, which believe might be in your interest. If you don’t want to be on one of our mailing lists, you can choose to opt out at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of our promotional emails or you may click here.
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Who Personal Information may be shared with:
Because Edwards is a global company with locations in many different countries, we may transfer your Personal Information from one legal entity to another or from one country to another in order to accomplish the purposes listed above. We will transfer your Personal Information consistent with applicable legal requirements and only to the extent necessary for the purposes set out above. Within the Edwards group of companies, Personal Information is transferred subject to the same rules and levels of security. If required, data processing agreements will be in place to ensure the necessary level of protection.
Edwards relies on available legal mechanisms to enable the legal transfer of Personal Information across borders. To the extent that Edwards relies on the standard contractual clauses (also called the model clauses) to authorize transfer, Edwards will comply with those requirements, including where there may be a conflict between those requirements and this Notice.
Edwards will not sell or otherwise share your Personal Information outside the Edwards group of companies, except to:
- service providers Edwards has retained to perform services on our behalf. Edwards will only share your Personal Information with service providers whom Edwards has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- comply with legal obligations, including but not limited to, in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
To Remove, Correct, Update or Access Your Personally Identifiable Information:
If you would like to remove, correct, update, or access your Personal Information that you have submitted to us, or if you have any related concerns, please contact us. If you contact us in this regard, please note the web page name or location where you submitted the information, as well as the contact information (for instance name, email address, postal address, etc.) that you provided at that time.
Technical and administrative measures are implemented to help protect personally identifiable information and other data on our servers from unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. However, no server or transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Therefore, any activity or communication is conducted at your own risk. Further information and complaints For further information on the processing of Personal Information, please get in touch with our Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not address any of your requests, or fail to provide you with a valid reason why we are unable to do so, you have the right to contact supervisory authority to make a complaint. You can find your local supervisory authority at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Links to third party websites
Some of our web pages may contain links to third party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy policies, content, or practices of such other websites or their owners or operators.
Edwards Limited, registered in England and Wales (No. 6124750)
Registered office: Innovation Drive, Burgess Hill West Sussex, RH15 9TW, United Kingdom
VAT no: GB904443641