Support for Edwards discontinued Gas Reactor Column (GRC)
The GRC is no longer manufactured, however in the period between now and the End-of-Life date that is planned in January 2028, Edwards will continue to supply spare parts, cartridges and technical support
The GRC was developed as a unique hot bed reactor that chemically destroys toxic gases.
It treats the widest range and mixture of gases in one system without creating new effluent disposable problems. A proprietary mixture of inorganic granules is held within a welded stainless steel cartridge. This is maintained at an elevated temperature by insertion in a tubular electrical heater. Hazardous exhaust gases passing into the cartridge are chemically reacted to completion and converted into insert stable inorganic salts.
- DRY system, can be connected directly to vacuum pump exhaust
- No risk of backstreaming moisture
- No problems with desorption of toxic gases
- Complete chemical conversion of gases into inert stable salts
- Cartridge changing is easy and hazard free
- No fuel and flames with the associated risk of producing toxic by-products
- Minimum service connections required Inlet pipe work can be maintained at 120 degree Celsius to reduce solids deposition
PLEASE CONTACT EDWARDS FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR GRC